14 February 2012
20 Things I'd Like to Say About...
2. Learn to identify the difference between a carnation and a rose.
3. Dressing up today does not increase your chances of having a valentine.
4. It's fine to oppose all of the corporate bullshit of the "holiday" and still want to receive presents.
5. It's perfectly okay to wish you had a special someone today only to be naughty with.
6. Some of the best valentine's days are the ones spent with friends who will actually love you and be there for you when you need someone.
7. February 14th is just another day of the year.
8. If you're not single don't gloat about it.
9. Secretly hate those couples.
10. It's okay to secretly wish you were part of one of those couples.
11. Feelings are gross.
12. Feelings aren't actually gross.
13. Today is one of the few days were any online shopping will not be regrettable. (Until you check you bank statement.)
14. Tomorrow will be a better day. So much chocolate will be on sale.
15. Offer to be everyone and anyone's valentine.
16. Take advantage of anyone you know that has baked or purchased candy to celebrate today.
17. Decorate more!
18. Bring up the origins of said holiday.
19. Tell the people who are important to you that you love them.
20. Happy Valentine's Day!