03 February 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things Friday. // No. 004




1. "Sarcasm: Now Served All Day" Sign. I bought this sign on the street in New York City when I went in December with my family. I love vintage-y looking products especially ones of classy women being sassy so I bought this sign for my dorm room just to let every one know their side of hot, buttered sarcasm is now available at all hours of the day!




2. benefit's Moon Beam. I received this for Christmas and let me tell you, it's a life saver. I, like the average college student, get less than the recommended eight hours of sleep. This product, when placed under your eyes, makes it look like you get enough sleep every night and do things perfectly. No one has to know you're wearing two different socks and spilled coffee on your shoes. It's our little secret.





3. Manicures. I got my nails done today in OPI's Vodka and Caviar. Enough said.


Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment