05 January 2012

Fresh Pasta

Today I made fresh pasta. It's something I've always wanted to do and I finally did it and it came out really good. My mom and I really liked it however my dog probably liked it the best!
Fresh Pasta (3 to 4 servings)
2 1/4 cups flour
3 eggs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Pour flour onto cutting board and make a well deep enough to accomodate the eggs and oil.
2. Carefully mix the ingredients into a dough. It should be sticky and a bit of warm water can be added if the dough is too dry and flour can be added if the dough is too wet.
3. Knead dough for ten minutes then wrap in plastic and refrigerate for an hour.
4. Roll out a third of the dough at a time to the desired thickness and then cut into shape of your choice.
5. Let pasta dry for 30 minutes and then boil in salted water for ten minutes or until the pasta is cooked to your specifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment